Terms & Conditions
Any of the following actions constitute your agreement, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by, and to comply with, the terms of this Agreement: your initialization or purchase of our Services, either on the telephone, mail or through the MWCPRO16 website; or your use of the mwcpro16 website.
1. Medical Wellness Club only provides services at your specific direction.
A. Your use of the MWC website, or purchase of MWC services, does not bind us to legal responsibility to represent your needs if ever requested or needed.
2. Medical Wellness Club Services – You understand that MWC emphasis is on approaches through the progress of healthcare seminars, tutoring, and workshops for healthcare professionals, workplace employees and Community individuals. MWC provides self-training through the materials found on MWC website you’re your own direction. Our services are designed with OSHA, the ECC/ILCOR and The American Heart Association’s guidelines in recommendation. At no time does MWC represent any person in their certification needs – it is up to our client to choose freely in His/Her own direction.
4. MWC will not be held liable for any losses or damages - of any kind whether in contract, tort, or under any local, state, or federal law, ordinance, statue, regulation or provision, arising out of the use or reliance of any materials on Medical Wellness Club.
5. Medical Wellness Club Content – The information on MWC website is believed to be complete and reliable; however, the information may contain typographical errors, pricing errors, and other errors or inaccuracies. We will use reasonable efforts to correct errors as soon as practicable. We reserve the right to: (i) revoke any stated offer; (ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions; and (iii) make changes to prices, content, promotion offers, service descriptions, or other information without obligation to issue any notice. MWC makes every reasonable effort to provide up-to-date, accurate, and legally sufficient information. If there is legal information on this website it is not guaranteed to be correct and is not legal advice. We also cannot guarantee that the legal information on this website is up-to-date since the law changes rapidly and may be subject to various interpretations by different courts and government agencies. The use of MWC is solely at the user’s risk
6. Submitting Information to Medical Wellness Club – You agree that you are responsible for submitting accurate information when placing an order with MWC. You also agree that the information you provide to us is exactly as you want it in order to provide you with the accurate service. MWC may correct inaccuracies we notice and are not held liable for the change of such information.
7. Reminder– MWC is not responsible for reminding you of your future re-certification or obligations relating to your certification requirements. However, we will reach out in our best efforts to contact you via email. On occasion, we will send Thank You, Holiday, etc... emails.
8. Purchases Made by Your Agent/Representative – You agree and understand that if an employer, friend or agent acts on your behalf and purchases our service for you or your company, you are bound by all the terms of this agreement herein.
9. Refund Policy – MWC guarantees your satisfaction with our services. View our Refund/Cancellation Policy.
10. General Disclaimer – Information or content provided by MWC website or MWC representatives is provided “as is” with no warranties either express or implied. By using the MWC website or purchasing our services you assume complete responsibility and risk for your use and your actions following your use.
11. Group Orders – Group orders do not have a time-limit – if the group coordinator chooses to set a time than a time-limit will be added. Group orders are non-refundable.
14. Termination of This Agreement – You understand and agree that we may terminate this Agreement, Use of this website for any reason and at any time upon notice. MWC and its employees have sole discretion to refuse to provide services to you and are not liable to you for damages or loss that may result from our refusal to provide you services.
15. Severability – If any portion of this agreement is found to be unenforceable or void by a court of law, then the provision that is found to be void or unenforceable shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions of this Agreement. Furthermore, severability shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
17. Articles - All articles are for informational purposes only. Regarding medical treatment always seek the advice of a physician. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. MWC does not endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions on this site. Nothing in the articles should be considered, or used as a substitute for, medical advice, diagnosis, sole prevention or treatment. All articles are provided "as is".